Thursday, September 1, 2011

day 5: laughter is the best medicine

Senior week and a rainy day at Cedar Point with 012/the alphabet. We ducked into Friday's for drinks, food, and much needed refuge from the rain. This picture is from that day. (We're in a photo booth and too cheap to pay for the photo booth pics so we improvised).



It's actually not this picture that makes me laugh. It's the video that we took as we were walking along the lake and heading back to the main area of the park. K is the videographer. L & M are ballroom dancing along the sidewalk. I (J) can be seen in the background doing an awkward ballerina leap. All of a sudden the camera shakes and we (J, K, L, M, and N) are doubled over with laughter. K pans to the offending light post as if it jumped in her way.

That was May 2008. I still laugh so hard I cry every time I watch the video.


No comments:

Post a Comment