Tuesday, March 9, 2010

self evaluation

I finally got around to filling out my self evaluation at work today. More like I was forced to because my coworker turned her's in this morning. Her anniversary was last month - mine was Aug. 27th. Granted, my boss held onto mine until January, but it was still time.

I had a hard time giving myself 4s (the highest level) across the board because they signal perfection. I'm far from perfect. Yes, I work my butt off, but I still make mistakes. And, I'm a brutally honest person. That probably hurts me in a self evaluation. I don't want them thinking I have a huge ego even though I probably deserve 4s across the board. I ended up giving myself one 3 and the rest 4s.

I've been utterly exhausted this week. I'm trying to chalk it up to the fact that I ran around all weekend and only had about 12 hours of sleep over the span of the entire weekend. (I usually average 2x that on the weekend). I don't know what it is. I think my bed is calling me early tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment