Saturday, April 17, 2010

Things that kept me going this week

I had a lousy week at work. I'm glad it's over.

GLEE came back this week. Yes, I was one of those people who waited for the show's return. I wasn't disappointed.



Having a dance party with friends to "Dancing Queen" on Wednesday night after things were especially bad at work. I don't know if it's possible to not dance around like a lunatic to this song.



Thursday night brought dinner with Caitlin. She was one of my best friends in middle and high school. We were practically inseperable. I don't remember the last time we talked aside from the occasional facebook message - let alone the last time we got together. We spent most of dinner catching each other up on the past and where we're planning on going next. I was surprised that we fell into the same easy friendship we used to have. Our goal: not wait 4+ years to get together again.

Freshman yr. of high school

I ended the week running into 2 of my favorite people at work and making dinner plans for next week. All in all, the work side of the week stunk but the rest was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment