Monday, August 15, 2011

welcome to my mind.

Imagine these as all one song and you've got what I've been singing all morning.

Specifically: Throw your soul through every open door / Count your blessings to find what you look for / Turn my sorrow into treasured gold / You pay me back in kind and reap just what you sow.

The entire song, but also the dance moves. Because who can sing this song without doing at least part of the dance? I've even added them to the last song stuck in my head.

And, perhaps the most random of all three songs:

Who doesn't love Raffi? I grew up with the man. I could have been a superfan or something the way I listened to his music all the time. (This song is made even better when sung during this episode of Full House. I can't embed this video).


No comments:

Post a Comment