Friday, December 23, 2011

Home for Christmas

"That's what Christmas is all about Charlie Brown." -Linus

Christmas break began Wednesday afternoon. This year, I'll be home with my family for about 2.5 weeks...significantly longer than last year. This also means that I have watched more Lifetime Christmas movies in the last 36ish hours than I care to admit. I've also watched both A League of their Own and the Charlie Brown Christmas Special twice, Love Actually.

When my brother and I were little, he'd camp out in my room on Christmas Eve and we'd fall asleep watching the Flintstones Christmas special. Once the Flintstones came on tv, we weren't allowed out of my room so Santa could come. It's one of my favorite Christmas memories.

Merry Christmas & Happy Chanukah.

No comments:

Post a Comment